What we do
LandCore is at the core of development by acting as a development management consultant who appoints and manages specialist consultants to deliver maximum efficiency and results in each part of the development process.
We have extensive acquisition experience and understand the characteristics which can make a property a successful development.
A crucial part of this first step is undertaking extensive due diligence and understanding the property’s opportunities and, often more importantly, restrictions. Our extensive acquisition experience equips us with the ability to rigorously evaluate these key factors and make profitable acquisitions.
We source land on and off market through our established sales channels and undertake development feasibility studies that assess:
- Lot yield potential
- Urban design layout and product mix
- Infrastructure servicing requirements
- Provide specialist consultant advice if needed
- Advice on opinion of costs of construction
- Authority charges and professional fees
- Research on product pricing
- Sales rates and market offering potential
- Discounted cash flow analysis
- Facilitate an offer, and negotiate price and terms
- Source debt and equity funding
- Provide an Information Memorandum and facilitate a prospectus and supporting valuation
- Secure and purchase the property
We have the aptitude to effectively and efficiently undertake complete due diligence investigations for your project.
Our detailed service analyses all risks and opportunities for all elements of the project, including collection and interpretation of data and information.
Due diligence engagements typically include:
- Identification and analysis of project risks and opportunities
- Feasibility studies
- Management of technical consultants (land surveyor, valuer, engineer, environmental)
- Legal interface
- Financial analysis (budgets, revenues, costs)
- Investigation and analysis of planning issues
- Investigation and analyses of engineering related matters
- Investigation of environmental factors
- Analysis of design
- Investigation of local/state government and a wide range of other statutory authorities
- Practical input on development issues arising from consultant reports
We have significant feasibility experience from simple models to complex multi-stage residential with commercial/schools and extensive infrastructure. We collect, collate and input information and provide commercial recommendations.
An accurate and financially sound feasibility model and study is crucially important during the initial and future stages of a project to ensure that the project satisfies fundamental economic and commercial objectives.
Our feasibility services include:
- Investigation of purchase structure and commercial viability
- Inputs (cost and revenue assumptions, timing) and gathering information from required consultants
- Development of project-specific financial models if existing software does not suit the project type, client and/or financial institution
- Comparison and reporting of feasibility outcomes against project objectives
- Sensitivity testing for various scenarios including alternative staging of the development according to market forces and project objectives
We have gained many years of experience working in large, publicly listed companies where we have learnt how to maximise profits for their shareholders.
We have years of feasibility experience and can accurately monitor costs and budgets as well as confidently report to banks and stakeholders.
Our services include:
- Establish a cost plan
- Administer payments and sale receipt
- Monitor actual vs budget expenditure
- Undertake cash flow forecasting
- Report to debt and equity providers
- Liaise with accountants, financiers and legal practitioners
- GST reporting
- Form a project control group
We have broad experience across varying property markets and our vast network of industry contacts means we provide our clients a comprehensive market study service. This service encompasses data collation, market commentary and commercial recommendations.
We use resources such as local agents and project sales agents, local and state research studies, ABS research studies and state and local government publications/reports/studies.
In undertaking market trends, we are able to attain a detailed understanding of current market conditions but more importantly, forecast such market conditions as sales prices, sales volumes and the buyer target market for the project.
Our market studies include:
- Demographic data for the local area including income & socioeconomic profiles, population, age, household size, property types and commentary on the impacts to the development.
- Supply and demand investigations for the catchment with consideration to both the current and anticipated land supply and the buyer demand.
- Investigation and recommendation on the most appropriate lot mix for the development
- Price analysis and sales volumes of competing estates in the local area
SALES & MARKETING
We devise effective marketing strategies that target the development’s core consumer. We then sell the land to the consumer with minimal time and effort.
We seamlessly manage the entire process, including:
- Directing marketing consultants to develop estate branding for signage, web and collateral
- Analysing the local land supply market and advise on the product mix of lots that would suit the target demographic
- Researching the volume builder market and ensure the lot product accommodates housing choices
- Identifying the buyer demographics and develop effective promotion strategies
- Researching sales history and monitor sales rates of competing estates for land release purposes and staging size
- Developing a stage-by-stage pricing strategy to optimise sales prices and volume
- Engaging only professional sales people to sell and manage the sale to settlement
- Advising on estate and housing design guidelines to ensure premium presentation
- We direct the promotion spend to maximise the highest and best sales potential
We can provide an extensive list of estate management services tailored to the wants of the client and needs of the development and the community.
We understand how to make consumers happy by:
- Reviewing purchaser house plans and ensuring that they adhere to housing design guidelines
- Liaising with purchasers regarding land contracts
- Managing the landscape maintenance of parks and road reserves
- Engaging body corporate professionals for the management of community facilities
- Administering builder display home villages
- Providing updates on construction and estate development